CU-Thanksgiving Special CU-Thanksgiving Special

CU rules

Yet another great College University episode. Cool movie.

Vietnam Recruitment Tape Vietnam Recruitment Tape

=]

One of my favorite flash made with sprites. Oh yeah by the way it's very funny. Cool movie!!!

Groovy! Groovy!

...

Cool animation. Great graphic , music and don't forget blood. But it's a liitle bit too short.

UTa 13 UTa 13

Wohoo

Great movie! I like this one.
Every good frame by frame movie takes a lot of time and hard work , know it , cause i had tryed to make something like that but i didn't finished (like most of my work) well i'm happy that you finished it , because i really liked it. I'll hope you'll make more great movies.

Tadas.

What is endrewhack? What is endrewhack?

Not bad

Not bad. As a matter of fact I like it , a specially I liked music and fire animation. It would be nice to hear some voice in it. However I think you're greate animator.

Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody

COOL!!!

Queen rules! Cool movie ! I love "Bohemian Rhapsody" . This is one of the best music clip made with flash i've ever seen.

It Makes No Sense: Ep1 It Makes No Sense: Ep1

Interesting

Interesting type of flash , but a bit boring. You should put some action in it and make pause after one of the characters finish his dialog.

SupSuper responds:

Thanks for the suggestions, we'll keep that in mind for the next episode.
This isn't an "action-intensive" style, like most flash movies, but we'll try to spice up the next episode.

Why cant I fly? Why cant I fly?

Not bad...

Hey this is pretty good frame by frame flash. Lots of flashes made frame by frame is totally disaster , of course this one isn't the best , either , but it's pretty cool. If you put more work you can make great flash movie.
Good Luck.

AdamJack responds:

Wow thank you very much, I'm planning on making another frame by frame movie at the moment for my friend (it's going to have his music in the background). Now that I have used flash more I think I can now produce a much better movie. Thank you very much for your review.

Claveman Ep. 1/5 Claveman Ep. 1/5

Cool

Greate movie , I liked it very much a specialy graphic , but the voice was a bit noisy , but everything else is awsome